Caramel Sauce! How can you live without this stuff on your Ice Cream, or Cake? If you've been scared off by all the warnings about how hard it is to make, don't worry; this recipe is a snap and is ready in no time.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Tablespoon (1-2)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (35% fat whipping cream)
1. In a heavy bottom pan, add sugar, water, and corn syrup.
2. Place the pan on medium heat, whisk and cook the mixture until sugar dissolves, and it turns golden brown.
3. Turn off the heat, and add cream, all at once to it. Mix to combine.
4. Allow the mixture to cool, and then put it in refrigerator.
5. Serve caramel sauce with vanilla ice cream.
Keep an eye on the mixture because it can burn very quickly.
When you add the cream you mixture will boil and bubble so you must be very careful while pouring it.
Your caramel sauce will remain fresh for a week in refrigerator.