Caramel sauce is easy and delicious! Lighter caramel is sweeter while darker caramel is more intense. Tweak it to complement your tastes and your desserts! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes! Thank you for watching!
Cream of tartar
1) In a pot, bring sugar into solution with water and the cream of tartar. Bring to boil on the stove with the lid. Allow to boil for about 1 minute then remove the lid.
2) Cook on stove until sugar is caramelized (brown in color)
3) Remove from heat and add heavy cream, then butter.
4) Allow to cool to room temperature while stirring occasionally and then store refrigerated for up to 10 days
5) Use the caramel sauce along with the chocolate sauce to create amazing dessert sauce designs.