FOR THE RANCHERO SAUCE
1. Boil the tomatoes along with the garlic and chilies.
2. Take them off heat and peel the tomatoes.
3. Transfer the tomatoes, garlic and chilies to the blender along with a little of the cooking liquid.
4. Fry the onions in a little olive oil.
4. Season with salt and pepper and add the vegetable stalk and the fried onions.
5. Blend everything together with the oregano thrown in.
6. Transfer it to the sauce pan again and simmer it for 20 minutes.
FOR THE REFRIED BEANS
7. Using the same pan with the onion flavored oil cook the pinto beans with it.
8. Mash the pinto beans and season with salt.
FOR THE CHILIQUILES
9. Add the tomato juice in the Ranchero sauce.
10.Heat a pan and add the tortilla chips in it.
11.Add a few ladles of the tomato juice diluted with the Ranchero sauce to cover them.
12.Put the lid on and simmer.
13.On a plate, add the Chiliquiles and top with Ranchero tomato sauce and add some refried beans and eggs for breakfast.
FOR THE ENCHILADAS
14.Heat the tortillas and dip them in the Ranchero tomato sauce.
15.Put cheese within them, roll them up and place them in a baking dish.
16.Top with the Ranchero tomato sauce and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
17.Heat until the cheese melts.
18.Serve with some more Ranchero sauce on it along with onions and sour cream on top. Serve alongside some refried beans and guacamole.