1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) Cook pasta in salted water.
3) In a pan heat water with salt and boil cauliflower.
4) Take a fry pan and heat butter.
5) Add garlic and onion and sauté them.
6) Stir in salt, pepper, onion powder, nutmeg, flour.
7) Stirring constantly slowly pour in milk.
8) Let it boil until it thickens then add parmesan cheese.
9) Take a bowl and mix, egg, parmesan cheese and basil
10) Take a baking pan and pour some while sauce in thin layer.
11) Make a layer of lasagne, then cheese mixture and cauliflower.
12) Repeat the layers until baking pan fills.
13) Top it with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
14) Cover it with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
15) Remove the foil and bake for 10-15 minutes.
16) Take a saucepan and add 6 cups water and kombu and heat it (do not boil).
17) In a fry pan, sauté mushrooms and tofu.
18) Add hitihi, soy sauce, mushrooms and tofu to kombu.
19) Then add miso paste and cook for few seconds.