1) In a pot over the grill, add the onion and minced garlic and sauté for a minute or two
2) Pour in the chili sauce, honey and mix well
3) Allow the mixture to simmer lightly
4) Then add in the Worcestershire sauce, mustard sauce, and the beer and simmer for about 20 minutes
5) The sauce is good to mop of baste on chicken or a grill
Want another recipe to mop or baste that grill of yours? Well you have one more recipe to add to your collection in that case, this is a sauce which is hot and sweet all at the same time! Watch the video for details!