This is my recipe for my Jalapeno sauce that I created. It's not only for brie cheese but for steaks, cream cheese, salmon, or whatever you put sauce on! I hope you enjoy!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1) Slice the jalapeño length wise and remove only one side.
2) Leave some seeds for a more spicy move.
3) Take the rest of the jalapeño and give it a rough chop and place it in a small sauce pan.
4) Add the fresh blackberries and honey in the sauce pan as well.
5) With a potato masher start to mash all the ingredients together.
6) Once the mashing is complete, cook all the ingredients on a stove top at medium to low heat for approximately 5-10 minutes.
7) When the blackberries and jalapeño start to create a thick sauce, take the pan off the burner and let cool.
8) Serve the sauce with some cheese and enjoy!