Cream Puffs are small puffy breads. It has small air packets inside them to fill in your favorite filling it may be of any choice of your cream or ice cream and topped up with a warm, goody drizzle of chocolate sauce. A must try recipe to impress your loved one this Valentine!
4 Tablespoon (0.50 Stick)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Semi sweet chocolate
1 Ounce (Bakers)
1) Heat water in heavy sauce pan, in hot water add butter, salt, sugar.
2) After butter melts down, reduce the heat to low to medium high and add flour all in one shot and stir thoroughly.
3) After dough comes in to one ball, turn of the heat and remove dough in separate bowl.
4) Allow dough cools down a bit for 3 to 4 minutes.
5) preheated the oven at 430 degree Fahrenheit.
6) A dough needs to be little warn and not completely cold. In warm dough add one egg at a time and beat the mixture with the help of hand mixer.
7) Transfer the mixture in zip-lock or pastry bag and make small pastry mould on a baking tray.
8) Bake them in the oven for 10 minutes.
9) After 10 minutes lower down the heat and bake for 20 more minutes.
10) After 20 mts turn off the oven and keep the tray in the oven for 10 more minutes.
11) Remove the tray from the oven and transfer puffs on the cooling rack.
12) To prepare chocolate sauce mix chocolate square and cool while in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute stirring after every one minute.
13) After one minute, microwave for another 30 seconds until chocolate in completely melted.
14) Add butter and continue to microwave for 30 more seconds.
15) Add a drop of vanilla essence and icing sugar in chocolate sauce and mix well until sugar is dissolved.
16) Cut the puffs in half, fill them using cool whip or ice cream. Put the other half of puff on the top of cream.
17) Serve with a generous drizzle of chocolate sauce.
If you're looking for some nice dessert recipes , then this recipe would be very useful. It's simply delicious and is a perfect dessert to make for Valentine's Day. I'm sure your loved one will really enjoy these puffs.