It is hard to say no to a snack that has a cute little sword sticking into it. Mini Cocktail Party Meatballs are a great party appetizer for any occasion. Paired with a delectable dipping sauce this will become your favorite meatball recipe.
Extra lean ground beef
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Finely chopped parsley
Light soy sauce
Sweet chilli sauce
1 Cup (16 tbs), halved
1 , chopped
1) Mix all meatballs ingredients together and form tiny meatballs.
2) Pan-fry them on medium high heat with olive oil for about 7-10 minutes.
3) Flip them over after 3 minutes.
4) Skew each meatball with party toothpick and add half of grape tomato on it.
5) Do the same with all the meatballs and grape tomatoes.
6) Mix all the ingredients of dipping sauce together and pour it into serving dish.
7) Sprinkle chopped green onion on top for garnish and serve hot.