“Coco crevettes” is a famous Malgasy (means: from Madagascar) prawns recipe. It’s made of prawns in coconut sauce. This dish has become one of my favorite among many delicious Malgasy dishes. It is not only easy to make but most of all it is so yummy……
1 Kilogram (Cooked)
1 Large, sliced
3 Clove (15 gm), chopped
1 Tablespoon, minced
Juice of lemon
1. Melt the butter over medium heat on a saucepan.
2. Add the onions and stir for 5 minutes.
3. Add garlic, ginger and bouillon cube and continue frying for a few more minutes.
4. Add the prawns, season with black pepper and salt.
5. Add the lemon juice and tomato paste.
6. Add the coconut milk and let it simmer for 6 minutes.