6 Tablespoon, undiluted (1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
French bread slices
4 (1/2 inch thick)
1. Make 4 patties, each 1/2 inches thick from ground beef.
2. In a large skillet cook the patties on medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, till it is well cooked. Drain excess water.
3. Saute all the vegetables in tender till they are tender and cooked. Stir in between.
4. Add consomme and mustard. Stir well and boil.
5. Reduce heat when boiling. Simmer for 20 minutes keeping it uncovered while stirring in between.
6. Place each hamburger patty on a French bread.
7. Serve Hamburger Steaks With Mustard Sauce.