|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground savory||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Gently heat butter in a saucepan.
2) Add in the flour, and stir till smooth.
3) Stirring continuously, cook the sauce for 1 minute.
4) Slowly add in the broth and cook, stirring constantly.
5) In a bowl, add the cream and egg yolk and mix well.
6) Using about one-fourth of the hot mix, slowly stir it into the yolk mix.
7) Add to the remaining hot mix, stirring constantly.
8) Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
9) Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
10) Top Savory Sauce over vegetables and serve.