|Sugar||1 Ounce (210 gram)|
|Cold water||4 Fluid Ounce (120 milliliter)|
|Warm water||7 Fluid Ounce (210 milliliter)|
1. Take a heavy saucepan and add cold water and sugar and heat until the sugar dissimilates.
2. Boil the mixture and keep on cooking until it caramelizes.
3. When ready remove from heat and stir in warm water.
4. Heat the mixture gently, until the caramel softens and allow it to cool.
5. Serve the caramel sauce over cookies or your favorite ice cream. The sauce remains fresh for several weeks when stored in covered jar.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15.1 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 28.3 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1% Iron 0.02%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet