Enchiladas with Bean Sauce
|Cooked kidney beans||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Canned Kidney Beans 15-Ounce Can, Drained)|
|Water/Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||To Taste|
|Tortillas||4 (As Required)|
|Cooked chopped chicken/Cooked chopped sausage||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mash beans in water so that they are moist.
2. Preheat oven to 300°.
3. Mix the next 4 ingredients. Cook till the mixture gets creamy.
4. In a large baking dish add butter.
5. Spread a tortilla with a meat layer and butter bean mixture.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese.
7. Fold the mixture and add in the baking dish one layer at a time.
8. Sprinkle cheese as a topping.
9. Bake for 15 minutes at 300°.
10. Serve Enchiladas With Bean Sauce hot.