|Red currants||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Currant jelly||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Rinse the currants and pull off their stems.
2) Into a small saucepan, add in the sugar and cornstarch. Mix in water.
3) Place the pan over medium flame. Let it come to a boil while stirring constantly. Continue to boil for a minute.
4) Next, add in the currants and currant jelly. Mix well till the jelly melts completely.
5) Take the pan off the flame.
6) Serve warm Currant Sauce over Devonshire Crepes.