Baked Limas in Chilli Sauce
|Dried lima beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chilli sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Fat||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. In a bowl, take dried lima beans.
2. Fill it completely with water and cover it. Soak it overnight.
3. Preheat oven at 350° C.
4. Drain water from lima beans.
5. In a pan, take lima beans. Add fresh water to cover and bring it to a boil.
6. Add salt and sugar.
7. Reduce the flame and let it cook for 1 ½ hours. Drain the water.
8. In a baking dish, take beans.
9. Add chilli sauce, butter or fat and bay leaf.
10. Bake it in an oven at 350° C for one hour.
11. Remove bay leaf before serving Baked Li Mas In Chilli Sauce.
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 3398 mg141.6%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 73.4 g
Protein 9 g18.6%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 46%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet