Baked Limas in Chilli Sauce
|Dried lima beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chilli sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Fat||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. In a bowl, take dried lima beans.
2. Fill it completely with water and cover it. Soak it overnight.
3. Preheat oven at 350° C.
4. Drain water from lima beans.
5. In a pan, take lima beans. Add fresh water to cover and bring it to a boil.
6. Add salt and sugar.
7. Reduce the flame and let it cook for 1 ½ hours. Drain the water.
8. In a baking dish, take beans.
9. Add chilli sauce, butter or fat and bay leaf.
10. Bake it in an oven at 350° C for one hour.
11. Remove bay leaf before serving Baked Li Mas In Chilli Sauce.