|Dried stoned dates||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Rice flour||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Carob powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla essence||6 Drop|
1. In a pan, stew dates in a little water for about 10-15 minutes until done.
2. Beat to a stiff puree.
3. In a bowl, mix rice flour with little milk and stir to mix.
4. Add remaining milk and stir.
5. Boil the mixture and cook stirring for 5 minutes.
6. Process milk with dates, carob, and vanilla until smooth.
7. Reheat before serving.