Bread Sauce For Turkey
|Onion||1 Small, peeled|
1) Pierce the cloves, if using, into the peeled onion.
2) In a pot, add in the milk, onion, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs and margarine or butter.
3) Let the milk come to a boil.
4) Take the pot off the flame. Keep warm so that the milk absorbs all the flavors.
5) A few minutes before serving, heat the milk sauce over a low flame. Stir using a wooden spoon.
6) Pick the onion out and pour the Bread Sauce into a sauce boat.
7) Serve the Bread Sauce as an accompaniment to grilled meat and vegetables.