|Concentrated tomato puree||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz) (1 small tube or can)|
|Corn flour||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Sugar||1 Pinch (good pinch)|
1. Chop the onions.
2. Wash, peel and grate apples.
3. In a bowl, mix 2 teaspoons cornflour with ½ pint water. Stir well to dissolve and keep it aside.
4. In a pan, heat butter and margarine.
5. Add chopped onions and fry it for a few minutes.
6. Add apples.
7. Add tomato puree, cornflour and water and the seasoning.
8. Bring it to a boil and stir it until smooth.
9. Simmer it on a low flame for 10 minutes.
10. Check the taste and re-season if necessary.
11. Serve Tomato Sauce with sandwiches or snacks.