Peach Raspberry Sauce
|Frozen sweetened raspberries||10 Ounce, defrosted, drained, juice reserved (1 package)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced fresh peaches||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled|
|Sweet wine/Liqueur||2 Tablespoon|
1) Combine raspberry juice and cornstarch and mix well.
2) Add raspberries and stir them well.
3) Microwave the contents for about 2 1/2 to 4 minutes at high temperature, till the sauce thickens and starts to bubble (stir a couple of times during this process).
4) Add the peaches and sweet wine to this sauce and stir well.
5) Microwave again for about 30 seconds at high temperature and serve over ice cream.