Calf's Brain in Sauce
|Vinegar/Lemon juice||3 Drop|
|White sauce||1⁄2 Pint|
1) Take the calf brain and soak in a large tray of cold water. Add in a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice into the water.
2) When the brain whitens a little, transfer it into a pan of salted water.
3) Cook the brain over a low flame for about 15 minutes.
4) Strain the brain. Discard the water.
5) Chop up the braina and add it into prepared white sauce.
6) Season the brain sauce with salt and pepper.
7) Serve the Brain Sauce as an accompaniment to grilled meat etc.