Fresh Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
|Fresh cranberries||4 Cup (64 tbs), washed and drained|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange rind||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Take a medium size saucepan and combine together sugar, water and cranberries in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and cook for about 7-10 minutes or until the skin of cranberry pops.
4) Add orange rind.
5) Mesh the berries a little.
6) Allow the mixture to cool completely.
7) Serve the Fresh Cranberry Sauce over poultry or pork.