Gammon Steaks with Piquant Mustard Sauce
|Gammon steaks||2 , unsmoked (Waitrose)|
|Clear honey||2 Teaspoon (10 milliliter)|
|White wine vinegar||2 Teaspoon (10 ml)|
|Wholegrain mustard||15 Milliliter (1 tbsp)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Creme fraiche||100 Milliliter|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1.Snip the edges of the gammon; set aside.
2. Take a large non-stick frying pan and fry the gammon in it, without adding extra fat
3. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of the steaks, or until thoroughly cooked.
4. Remove from pan and keep warm.
5. Stir the honey and vinegar into the meat juices in the pan.
6. Add the mustards, crÃ¨me fraiche and a little pepper.
7. Gently bring to the boil, stirring.
8. Pour sauce over the gammon to serve.