Tofu Stir Fry With Ankake Sauce
|Carrots||8 Ounce (225 gram)|
|Mooli||8 Ounce (225 gram)|
|Firm tofu||1 Pound (450 gram)|
|Sunflower oil||2 Teaspoon (10 milliliter)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄3 Pint (200 milliliter)|
|Honey||1 Teaspoon (5 milliliter)|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon (5 milliliter)|
|Miso||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Arrowroot||1 Teaspoon (5 milliliter)|
1. Cut carrots, mouli, celery and spring onions into matchstick-sized pieces.
2. Cut tofu into bite sized pieces.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes over a high heat until done.
5. Add tofu and cook for another two minutes.
6. Heat the Ankake sauce.
7. In a saucepan, mix all ingredients together.
8. Boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens.
9. Stir constantly until done.
10. Serve sauce immediately with Stir-fry.