Microwave Cooked Blueberry Melba Sauce
|Corn starch||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen sweetened raspberries||10 Ounce, Defrosted (1 package)|
|Red currant jelly||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), Defrosted (Fresh or frozen)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 1 to 1 1/2-qt casserole combine cornstarch and sugar.
3) Add raspberries and jelly.
4) Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened, while stirring within a minute.
5) Strain the sauce and let it cool.
6) Stir in blueberries.
7) If liked, sherbet dishes, place a peach half with ice cream, top with blueberry sauce and serve.