Pork Balls in Tomato Sauce
|Lean pork||8 Ounce|
|Thick bread slice||1|
|Condensed cream of tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
1) Chop up the onion into fine pieces.
2) Into the mincer, add in the pork. Mince to a smooth texture.
3) Soak the slice of bread in water. Squeeze it gently between the palms.
4) Mix together the bread, minced pork, onions, egg yolk, salt and pepper.
5) Shape the minced meat mixture into meatballs about 2 inches in dimension.
6) Into the saucepan, add in the condensed cream of tomato sauce along with 1/2 a soup can of water.
7) Let the sauce come to a boil, before dropping in the meatballs carefully.
8) Cover the saucepan and cook on simmer for about 45 minutes till the meat cooks through.
9) Serve the Pork Balls in Tomato Sauce hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.8 mg28.3%
Sodium 616.3 mg25.7%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 14 g28.3%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 2% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet