Loukomades with Chocolate Sauce
|Plain flour||7 Ounce|
|Fresh yeast||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Thin honey||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Melted margarine||1 Ounce|
|Caster sugar||2 Ounce|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Plain chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Unsalted butter||2 Ounce|
1) Grease a baking tray.
2) For the dough, in a large mixing bowl, sieve flour with 2 teaspoon of salt into a large mixing bowl.
3) Cream together yeast and honey, add milk and margarine and pour into the flour, beating to form a smooth dough.
4) Knead well on a floured board.
5) Divide into 20 pieces and shape each into a ball.
6) On the baking tray, place the balls and leave in a warm place until double in size.
7) Fry in hot deep fat until golden brown; drain well.
8) Let the balls cool, pack in polythene bags, label, seal, freeze.
9) In a pan, place all the ingredients for the chocolate sauce and dissolve over a gentle heat, stirring continuously, then boil for a few seconds until it thickens; allow to cool.
10) Place in a rigid container, seal, label and freeze until required.
11) To serve: thaw the lokumades and chocolate sauce, pour chocolate sauce over lokumades and serve as dessert