Frozen Cheesecake With Raspberry Sauce
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Softened cream cheese||9 Ounce (3 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Raspberry sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter to form a crumbly mix. Press this mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate and then set aside to chill.
2. In another large mixing bowl, place the softened cream cheese and beat with 1 cup sugar till soft and fluffy.
3. Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored and slowly add the vanilla. Combine this mixture with the cream cheese mixture while beating continuously.
4. Whip the egg whites till they form stiff peaks and then fold very gently into the cream cheese mixture. Slowly add the whipped cream.
5. Pour this mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust. Cover the cake, and chill till firm
6. Remove cheesecake from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
7. Serve with fruit sauce