Eggs in Cheese Sauce
|Single cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Instant potato||4 Ounce (1 Small Packet)|
|Grated cheese||4 Ounce|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a frying pan, heat the cream almost to boiling point.
2) Crack eggs into cream in the pan.
3) Simmer, covered over a low heat for about 6 minutes, until eggs are set.
4) Prepare the instant potato and layer at the bottom of each plate.
5) Transfer the eggs from cream over the potato with a slicer and keep hot.
6) Then stir the grated cheese and chopped parsley into the cream.
7) Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir until cheese has melted.
8) Spoon cheese sauce over the eggs and serve the Eggs in Cheese Sauce hot.
Calories 373 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.9%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 381.8 mg127.3%
Sodium 670.8 mg28%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 23 g45.7%
Vitamin A 30.3% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 42.2% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet