Omelet with Special Mushroom Sauce
|Minced green onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed tarragon leaves||1 Dash|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Teaspoon|
1) Taka a saucepan, melt margarine and saute onion and tarragon until onion is tender.
2) Now, add soup and milk and cook. Keep stirring in between.
3) To make the omelette- in a bowl, crack eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add some water.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter and pour the eggs into it. Move the pan back and forth to make a folded omelette.
5) Serve the omelette in a plate and with mushroom sauce