Omelet with Special Mushroom Sauce
|Minced green onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed tarragon leaves||1 Dash|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Teaspoon|
1) Taka a saucepan, melt margarine and saute onion and tarragon until onion is tender.
2) Now, add soup and milk and cook. Keep stirring in between.
3) To make the omelette- in a bowl, crack eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add some water.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter and pour the eggs into it. Move the pan back and forth to make a folded omelette.
5) Serve the omelette in a plate and with mushroom sauce
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 323.4 mg107.8%
Sodium 1309.9 mg54.6%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.89%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet