Broccoli with Wine Sauce
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chablis/Other dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Pound|
|Broccoli||2 Pound (2 Bunch, 1 Pound Each)|
|Pimiento strip||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, add mayonnaise, wine, lemon juice, and curry powder.
2) Gently heat and cook till well heated, but not boiling.
3) Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and cut off the tough stalk ends.
4) Wash the broccoli, and separate into spears.
5) In a little boiling water, add the broccoli, and cook for 10 minutes, covered, till tender.
6) Place the spears on a platter with flowerets facing the edge of the platter.
7) Add the sauce down the center of the spears.
8) Garnish with pimiento strips.