Carrots in Cumin Mustard Sauce
|Whole carrots/10 ounce sliced||11 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|Softened unsalted butter||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Coarse grained mustard||2 Teaspoon|
1) Boil water in steamer.
2) Scrape and slice whole carrots.
3) In steamer, place the carrots over boiling water and steam about 7 minutes.
4) In serving dish, put butter, lemon juice, mustard and cumin and mix thoroughly.
5) When carrots are cooked, drain and place in dish.
6) Mix well to coat carrots with sauce.
7) Serve the dish immediately as salad.