Carrots in Cumin Mustard Sauce
|Whole carrots/10 ounce sliced||11 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|Softened unsalted butter||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Coarse grained mustard||2 Teaspoon|
1) Boil water in steamer.
2) Scrape and slice whole carrots.
3) In steamer, place the carrots over boiling water and steam about 7 minutes.
4) In serving dish, put butter, lemon juice, mustard and cumin and mix thoroughly.
5) When carrots are cooked, drain and place in dish.
6) Mix well to coat carrots with sauce.
7) Serve the dish immediately as salad.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19.2%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 220 mg9.2%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g42%
Sugars 15.8 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 1042.7% Vitamin C 39.2%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet