Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Lemon Sauce
|Brussels sprouts||10 Ounce|
|Softened unsalted butter||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1) Boil water in steamer.
2) Wash the sprouts and trim them.
3) Steam them about 10 minutes.
4) In serving dish, mix butter, lemon juice and mustard.
5) When sprouts are cooked, drain and spoon into serving dish.
6) Mix until butter melts and sprouts are coated.
7) Serve the dish as salad or a low calorie meal.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 71.5 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.1%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 12 g24.3%
Vitamin A 42.9% Vitamin C 409.8%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet