Pasta E Patate Con Ragu Di Salsiccia - Pasta and Potatoes with Sausage Sauce
|Potatoes||500 Gram, finley diced|
|Sausage||150 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|For egg pasta|
|Italian wheat flour||200 Gram|
|Semolina flour||100 Gram|
1. For making egg pasta- In a bowl combine semolina and wheat flour.
2. Make a well in the center of the flour and add salt and beaten eggs.
3. Blend the ingredients with your hand and make a smooth dough.
4. On a cleaned surface - roll out the pasta dough and strip them thinly using pastry -cutter for making macaroni.
5. In a small saucepan - heat extra virgin olive oil and fry the chopped onion lightly.
6. Stir in diced potatoes and saute until golden brown.
7. In a saucepan, add some oil and gently fry the sausage.
8. In another saucepan add lots of water and cook macaroni until al dente.
9. Drain pasta and mix it with potato mixture and stir in hot sausage and spoon some goat cheese over it.
10. Serve the pasta and potatoes with sausage sauce.