Herbed Pepper Sauce
|Red peppers||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Green peppers||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Onions||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Dry white wine||2 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce (227 Grams)|
1. Cut onions and peppers into thin slices.
2. Dice tomatoes.
3. Into a non-stick saucepan, mix onion, pepper, wine and herbs; simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Crush garlic and add to the pan.
5. Stir in tomato juice; bring mixture to boiling.
6. Stir vigorously and boil until liquid is reduced to half.
7. Add diced tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Use as a condiment to accompany steaks, grills, sandwiches etc.