Green Herb Sauce
|Watercress/Spinach leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Leaves And Small Stems)|
|Parsley sprigs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), pressed in cup|
|Shallot/1 large green onion with top, sliced||1 Large, peeled and cut|
|Tarragon leaves/Fine herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thyme leaves/Fine herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White wine vinegar/Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw / Cooked And Cooled)|
1. In a blender jar add watercress or spinach, parsley, shallot or onion, herbs, salt, mustard, vinegar, and egg.
2. Whirl until blended and liquefied.
3. Keep the motor running, remove center of top and pour oil in a thin stream.
4. Add oil gently in the beginning and little faster when it begins to thickens.
5. Cover and store in refrigerator.