Green Herb Sauce
|Watercress/Spinach leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Leaves And Small Stems)|
|Parsley sprigs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), pressed in cup|
|Shallot/1 large green onion with top, sliced||1 Large, peeled and cut|
|Tarragon leaves/Fine herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thyme leaves/Fine herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White wine vinegar/Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw / Cooked And Cooled)|
1. In a blender jar add watercress or spinach, parsley, shallot or onion, herbs, salt, mustard, vinegar, and egg.
2. Whirl until blended and liquefied.
3. Keep the motor running, remove center of top and pour oil in a thin stream.
4. Add oil gently in the beginning and little faster when it begins to thickens.
5. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2194 Calories from Fat 2032
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 230 g353.9%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g60.8%
Trans Fat 3.9 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 1140.6 mg47.5%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 14 g28.3%
Vitamin A 229.4% Vitamin C 117.4%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 33.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet