Stir Fried Liver in Spicy Sauce
|Liver||8 Ounce, thinly sliced into 3 inches long pieces (Preferably Pig's, 225 Grams)|
|Spring onions||3 , cut into 2 inch diagonal segments|
|Oil||2 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (70 Milliliter Preferably Ground Nut)|
|Dry sherry/Rice wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ginger||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Light soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry/Rice wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Whole yellow bean sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chili bean sauce/Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients, add the liver slices and coat them thoroughly with marinade, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. In another bowl mix ingredients for the sauce
3. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil until it is almost smoking and add the liver with a slotted spoon.
4. Stir Fry for 2 minutes; drain in a colander or sieve, discard all the oil, leaving about 2 teaspoons of oil in the pan.
5. Re-heat the wok or pan, add the spring onions, stir fry for 1 minute and then add the sauce ingredients.
6. Bring it to a boil, add the liver and toss it well, coating it nicely with the sauce and stir fry for 30 seconds more.
7. Serve hot with your favorite sauce.