Rich Custard Sauce
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Light / Heavy)|
1. In a saucepan, scald milk.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs slightly.
3. Add sugar and salt.
4. Add hot milk very slowly, stirring it continuously.
5. In a double boiler, cook the above liquid while stirring it continuously for 4-5 minutes or until the metal spoon gets coated by the mixture.
6. Remove from flame and cool it by placing it in a pan of cold water.
7. Add vanilla and cream and beat it well. Keep it aside to cool.
8. Refrigerate. This makes 2 1/ cups.
9. Serve Rich Custard Sauce with dollop of cream or fresh fruits.