Sour Cherry Sauce
|Pitted sour cherries||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, take cherries, 1 cup water, lemon juice and sugar. Mix it well and bring it to a boil.
2. Add cornstarch and remaining ¼ cup of water. Mix it well.
3. Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes or until the sauce is of a thick consistency.
4. Remove from flame and add butter. Mix it well. The sauce should be tart but it can be made sugary as per taste. Refrigerate. This makes about 5 cups.
5. Serve Cherry Sauce over Rice Supreme.