Rum Raisin Sauce Sweetened With Brown Sugar
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Orange / Apple Etc)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Take a 4 cup glass measure, combine cornstarch, sugar, juice, cinnamon and raisins in it.
3) Microwave (high) for 3-5 minutes until thick and bubbly, stirring every minute.
4) Take a 1 cup glass measure and microwave (high) rum for 20-30 seconds.
5) Ignite with matchstick.
6) Pour the ignited rum into sauce; stir until flame goes out.
7) Pour the sauce over sweet puddings and even it can be poured over steaks.