Spicy Barbecue Sauce
|No salt added tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans Of 8 Ounce Each)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salt free steak sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt free herb and spice seasoning blend||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a small saucepan and place tomato sauce in it.
2) Add steak sauce, onion, chili powder and seasoning blend.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil for about 15 minutes.
4) Refrigerate and store unused sauce in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
5) Use the sauce for your favorite barbecue recipes.