Mushroom Shrimp Sauce
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Shrimp||1 Can (10 oz) (Rinsed And Drained)|
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. In a saucepan cook mushrooms until liquid has evaporated.
3. Add flour and stir.
4. Stir in milk and wine.
5. Cook and stir over medium heat until thick.
6. Mix salt and lemon juice.
7. Mix small amount of hot sauce to egg yolks.
8. Add egg yolks to sauce, stirring constantly. Heat gently.
9. Add shrimp and stir.
10. Use sauce with salmon loaf, poached fish, or souffles.