Red Snapper In Tomato Herb Sauce
|Red snapper fillets||2 Pound (6 pieces)|
|Plum tomatoes||1 Pound, ripped, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Yellow onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the baking dish and keep the fillets with skin side down.
3) Add tomatoes, lime juice, onion, wine and half basil.
4) Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
5) Before serving the dish, sprinkle the fish with remaining basil.