Glazed Lemon Puddings with Warm Cream Sauce
|Caster sugar||5 1⁄2 Ounce (165 gram)|
|Butter||2 1⁄2 Ounce, melted (65 gram)|
|Flaked almonds||3 Ounce (75 gram)|
|Desiccated coconut||1 Ounce (25 gram)|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Lemon juice||6 Fluid Ounce (175 milliliter)|
|Milk||6 Fluid Ounce (175 milliliter)|
|Plain flour||2 Ounce (50 gram)|
|Assorted fruits||1 Cup (16 tbs) (sliced pears, grapes and star fruit, adjust quantity as needed)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
|Single cream||3⁄4 Pint (450 milliliter)|
|Lemon||2 , rind grated|
|Caster sugar||2 Ounce (50 gram)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. Grease 6 individual (150 ml) ramekin dishes and line with butter paper. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients required for the pudding and blend till smooth.
4. Transfer mixture on to lined ramekin moulds and bake in pre heated oven for 45 minutes or till set and lightly coloured.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
6. Un mould on to individual dessert plates and top with assorted fruits.
7. Drizzle little sauce on all, grill under a hot salamander or in oven for 2 to 3 minutes or till glazed.
8. Serve warm with remaining sauce.