Fluffy Orange Sauce
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Orange||1 , rind grated|
|Egg yolks||2 , beaten|
|Corn syrup/Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipped heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, mix orange juice, grated rind, egg yolks and corn syrup or sugar.
2. In a double boiler, pour the above liquid.
3. Let it cook on a low flame for 5 minutes or until it is slightly thickened. Keep on stirring it continuously so that it does not stick at the bottom.
4. Once done, remove from flame. Keep it aside to cool.
5. Serve Fluffy Orange Sauce with whipped cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1115 Calories from Fat 464
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81%
Saturated Fat 30.4 g151.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 533.2 mg177.7%
Sodium 310.7 mg12.9%
Total Carbohydrates 167 g55.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.5%
Sugars 72.6 g
Protein 9 g18.8%
Vitamin A 57.9% Vitamin C 239.7%
Calcium 28.2% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet