Fluffy Orange Sauce
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Orange||1 , rind grated|
|Egg yolks||2 , beaten|
|Corn syrup/Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipped heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, mix orange juice, grated rind, egg yolks and corn syrup or sugar.
2. In a double boiler, pour the above liquid.
3. Let it cook on a low flame for 5 minutes or until it is slightly thickened. Keep on stirring it continuously so that it does not stick at the bottom.
4. Once done, remove from flame. Keep it aside to cool.
5. Serve Fluffy Orange Sauce with whipped cream.