Rotelle With Tuna Sauce
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped (1/2 cup)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), coarsely chopped (fresh or canned)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Canned italian tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, packed in olive oil and undrained (1 can)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a skillet and add the onion into the oil
2) Cook the onion for 6 minutes to make it soft.
3) Add garlic to the onion and cook for another 2 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes, parsley along with salt and pepper.
5) Cover the skillet and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
6) Now put the mixture into the container of a food processor. Puree the mixture.
7) Put the tuna to the blender and puree it.
8) Add the broth to make a thick sauce.
9) Meanwhile, cook the rotelle in a pot of boiling water.
10) Drain the rotelle and toss it with sauce.
11) Serve the dish in a serving bowl immediately.