Onion Parsley Sauce
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
1. In a pan melt the butter and cook the onions until translucent.
2. Take it off fire mix the flour, seasonings, parsley and milk.
3. Bring it back on fire and cook until thickened, stirring continuously, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and blend in the egg yolk into the sauce.
5. Serve hot by pouring over steamed vegetables like cooked peas, carrots or green beans.