Grilled Veal Chops with Miso Sauce and Fried Eggplant
|For miso sauce|
|Japanese red miso sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red chili pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ginger||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|For veal chops|
|Basmati rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Peanut oil||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Red bell pepper||1 , seeded and diced|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 , seeded and diced|
|Eggplants||2 Medium, cut into slender wedges|
|Veal chops||48 Ounce (6 In Number, 9 Ounce Each)|
|Cilantro sprigs||3 (For Garnish)|
|White sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon (White And Black, For Garnish)|
1) Miso Sauce: In a medium saucepan, combine the miso sauce, chicken stock, sesame seeds, brown sugar, chili pepper flakes, garlic and ginger; mix thoroughly.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil; then remove from heat and keep aside.
3) Veal chops: Cook the basmati rice as per packaging directions.
4) In a skillet, heat about 1 tablespoon oil over medium a heat.
5) Saute the onion and bell peppers until tender.
6) Stir the sauteed vegetables into the sauce.
7) In the same skillet, heat a few more tablespoons of oil over a high heat.
8) Add the eggplant wedges and fry until tender.
9) Season the veal chops with salt and pepper.
10) Grill the chops over charcoal or gas to desired doneness.
11) Spoon rice in the center of each of the 6 serving plates and top each serving with a veal chop.
12) Arrange eggplant over the veal chop and spoon over the miso sauce.
13) Garnish with a few cilantro sprigs, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve the Grilled Veal Chops with Miso Sauce and Fried Eggplant immediately.