1. In a mixing bowl add salmon, egg, onion, mustard, horseradish, 1/4 cup soup and crumbs.
2. Mix the ingredients well.
3. Butter the mold or custard cups (6 ounces size). Pack the ingredients well into them.
4. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
5. Bake the molds or custard cups at 350°F for at least 20 minutes
6. Unmold the cups or molds onto a serving platter.
7. In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
8. Heat while stirring occasionally so that the ingredients do not get burnt.
9. Serve little salmon loaves with sauce poured on top.