|Shallots||4 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Canned tomatoes||19 Ounce, peeed (1 Can / 1 Pound And 3 Ounce)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Thyme||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a pan, heat oil and add the shallots. Cook for 5 minutes without browning.
2. Further, add garlic, tomatoes with their juice, wine and herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Boil the mixture and simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, stirring continually to break the tomatoes.
4. Boil rapidly over high flame for 5-10 minutes or until the sauce reduces in amount and thickens.
5. Serve either hot or cold.