Quick Strawberry Sundae Sauce
|Frozen strawberries||1 Packet, cubed (10 Or 12 Ounces, Partially Defrosted)|
|Cornstarch||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. In a blender jar with pureeing blades, put together all ingredients; process with on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped.
2. Using a rubber spatula, push ingredients into the blades and pulse; repeat this as needed.
3. Into a saucepan, pour the mixture and cook with constant stirring until sauce is clear and slightly thick.
4. Let sauce cool down completely.
5. Serve Quick Strawberry Sundae Sauce over ice-creams, cake slices, pancakes or any dessert.